TZ Pinboard v3:How to use
From TemPlaza Wiki
After install component successfully, to use this component for your website do following steps:
TZ Pinboard has 2 very important attached modules namely TZ_ADD and TZ_SEARCH.
The first step you have to publish 2 modules.
TZ_SEARCH: you do not need configure it immediately unless you use modules, its function is to search for the user's Pins. TZ_ADD: you have to configure it immediately after successfully install the component, its function is to add new pins or board
- Publish Moduels
Step 1: Access to Extension - Module Manager
Step 2: you configure two modules. ex: Publish or position ....
After configuring modules, the next step you create the category
* Access to Extension - Module Manager
After configuring category, the next step you create the menu * Access to Menu -> Main Menu -> Add New Menu Item
Create Menu for view Manageruser
*This view for users to manage their pins, board, like, follow. * At "Menu item Type" click " Select " a dialog box appears including the components, choose "TZ Pinboard" then choose "manageruser"
Create Menu for view Pinboard
* This view to show the pins in one or more category * At "Menu item Type" click " Select " 1 dialog box appears including the components, choose "TZ Pinboard" then choose "Pinboard"
* After select a view Pinboard, go Advanced Options -> basic option -> Select category and choose "All" for category default.
Create Menu for view Tags
* This view to select a Tag created by user and show the Pins of the Tag. It is only created as Tags exist. This view can be ignored when component is successfully installed. * At "Menu item Type" click " Select " 1 dialog box appears including the component, choose "TZ Pinboard" then choose "Tags"
*After select a view Tag, next you choose "Select Tags" to select more tags
* Each view has its own config. Click -> Advanced Options
* if you do not configure at menu, the default will set as "Use global". * you can learn more at: Configuaration